How do I Pay it Forward - Free Vedic Astrology Webinars

 


In my lineage, we encourage you to donate 10% of your time or money for a cause, which makes perfect sense to me. I use my bi-monthly Free Vedic Astrology Webinars in Hindi & English to pay it forward.

What’s your way to pay it forward?

Do read and share your mission πŸ‘‡

UmbrellaπŸŒ‚, shoesπŸ₯Ύ, and a bottle of waterπŸ₯€


You probably will walk a long and hot if you are destined for the travail. But with a bit of help from a well-wisher, who will advise you to carry an umbrella, wear comfortable shoes and take a bottle of water, your journey will be more bearable.


Here’s a best-kept secret about genuine Vedic Astrologers: they are your well-wishers and believe in paying it forward. Call it a deeper shade of philanthropy.πŸ‘


Here’s another secret: Prediction is the tip of the astrology iceberg. If I tell someone they will launch an enterprise during such and such time or get married during so and so period, I am faithful to my calling, but I am also keeping straight and narrow. It’s like merely dipping your toe in a spirited, sparkling river when you can plunge into it and experience inexpressible exhilaration.


I plunged into this sparkling river more than 20 years ago in the environs of the Himalayas, where I studied πŸ”―Vedic Astrology. It ensouled my spirit and invigorated my mind, opening vistas hitherto unimagined. The thread of life continuity spun before my eyes as I saw the connection between thought, action, and consequence. It was a lasting realization. I was privy to truths that were ancient, eternal, compassionate, and beacon-like; they guided every lost ship safely to the shore. Would I keep these truths hidden and play them like cards close to my chest to win at the stakes? 


What were my stakes? To be an ethical astrologer, guide, and well-wisher, and go beyond the territory of predictions. It is not a radical decision because the essential role of Jyotisa is enlightenment.πŸ™Œ

A voice in me said it is not enough to fill in the blanks for people seeking Astro counseling. Pointing to the way is good, but showing them the way and walking with them as they discover its twists and turns is a life-changing expedition.


Every Vedic Astrology counseling is an expedition. 


It involves:

πŸ“Œ Keeping an eye on the summit.

πŸ“Œ Preparation & planning.

πŸ“Œ Going the distance.

πŸ“Œ Discoveries, mind-opening revelations, realizations. 

πŸ“Œ Hoisting the flag atop the summit. 


Like a mountaineer who wants to take on the next challenge and takes the help of a sherpa, the astrologer-consultee relationship is symbiotic. It is a shared purpose, and I am humbled to be a part of it. It’s an opportunity to help them see the view from a new angle. 


When I decided to hold my English and Hindi webinars on Vedic Astrology, I aimed to gift the knowledge I received. As a student of Vedic Astrology, I experienced a ground shift by seeing truths unknown to me. Beyond its predictive aspect, Vedic Astrology is a holistic system that nurtures us to think deeply, be clear-minded and aware, and get prepared to greet life with the appropriate responses.☑️ Life is a training camp; every cadet deserves to be empowered to succeed, and Vedic Astrology is a benign commander.


I realize my skills as an astrologer are not transferable, but my knowledge is. I wanted to help people know and understand why Vedic Astrology is such a timeless treasure and how it can transform lives.

My English webinars result from that aim, and I hold them in English and Hindi so everyone can benefit. The true worth of knowledge lies in disseminating it, and the real impact of a realization is making it known to everyone. How?


🎯 Ancient truths need no embellishments.

🎯 However, they benefit from interpretations because circumstances are the building blocks of the outcome.

🎯 Interpretative skills are a failing in many Vedic Astrologers who blindly apply their knowledge with no respect to time, reason, and context. 

🎯 Plus, there is the not-so-secret sauce called clarity. 

🎯 Lack of clarity is a deal-breaker; every ship of ambition has run aground because of it.


I pivot my knowledge sharing on clarity. The best gift you can give a person is the ability to see clearly. 

I often wonder how different the story of Sir Edmund Hilary would have been in the absence of Tenzing Norgay. It’s the nutshell philosophy, much like the Brechtian riddle, ‘What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone? 


Vedic Astrology answers that vexing problem because it helps you see how the cheese and the holes are both a matter of perspective and when you get that right, the doubts vanish.


So I use my Hindi & English Webinars to pay it forward, what’s your way to pay it forward?πŸ‘‡


For Hindi Webinar: https://bit.ly/3Opirfs

For English Webinar: https://bit.ly/3EntdOC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vedic Astrology to Know the Purpose of Birth - Kaartik Gor

Kaartik Gor: The Top Astrologer in Canada

What are the Benefits of Consulting a Professional Astrologer?